- Description: Active closed-box subwoofer system
- Drive unit: 250mm (10 in) paper/Kevlar. cone long-throw
- Frequency range: -6dB at 20Hz and 25/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Frequency response: Å}3dB 27Hz – 40/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Bass Extension: -6dB at 20Hz (position A), -6dB at 25Hz (position B), -6dB at 30Hz (position C)
- Amplifier Power output: 200W
- Rated power consumption:
40W/ 0.5W standby
- Input impedance: 33kW
- Signal / noise: >90dB
- Available in Black and White
The ASW610 subwoofer presents a very happy medium between the more diminutive ASW608 and the all-out power of the ASW610XP. Its long-throw 250mm driver allows the ASW610 to move the large volumes of air needed for high-quality lowfrequency output, and its audiophile-standard 200W Class D amplifier keeps the compact unit running cool, even when the music or movie action is whipping up a storm.
In all of the 600 Series subwoofers, the bass driver diaphragms are constructed from a rugged, finely-tuned mix of paper pulp, Kevlar® fibres and resin, which provides the stiffness needed to withstand the tremendous physical forces exerted by the voice coil and pressures inside the cabinet.
Ultra-solid construction delivers slamming bass, drum kicks, and special movie effects. Deformation is minimised; bass precision, power and enjoyment are maximised.