- 2x ø130mm (5in) Kevlar® cone bass/ midrange drivers
- 1x ø25mm (1in) Nautilus™ tube loaded soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 52Hz – 28kHz
- Recommended Amp Power: 25 – 150w
- Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m): 88.5 dB
- Impedance Nominal (min): 8Ω (6.5Ω)
- Critically-formed glass-reinforced ABS baffle and enclosure
- Frame height x Frame width: 355mm (14in) x 355mm (14in)
- Cut-out height x Cut-out width: 332mm (13.1in) x 332mm (13.1in)
- Depth behind surface: 194mm
The mid-point for in-ceiling speakers in the CI 700 range, the CCM7.4 features a wealth of high performance technologies, including two 130mm (5in) bass/midrange Kevlar® drivers set in a rigid die-cast chassis and a Nautilus™ tube-loaded 25mm (1in) soft dome tweeter. Other high-performance features include a glass-reinforced ABS baffle, and a scallop under the tweeter for better roll-off at high frequencies, resulting in more accurate sound reproduction.
CI700 models are designed to integrate with CT700 Series. Ideal for other high performance applications.