The CM9 S2 is a commanding presence in any room thanks to its two 165mm Kevlar® bass drivers and 150mm Kevlar® FST midrange. These are backed by high-quality components, for a winning combination of absolute power and pinpoint precision.
That precision is also thanks to the use of a Decoupled Double Dome Tweeter. Higher frequencies are delivered from a lighter, more rigid and more isolated tweeter for a far more accurate response.
The power and precision of the CM9 S2 is further complemented by its stunning looks. Available in Satin White, Rosenut real-wood veneer and Gloss Black, all with all-metal and minimalist finishes, the CM9 S2 looks every bit as beautiful as it sounds.
Nautilus tube loaded Decoupled Double Dome aluminium tweeter
Kevlar® brand fibre cone FST midrange
1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Double Dome aluminium high-frequency
1x ø150mm (6 in) woven Kevlar cone FST midrange
2x ø165mm (6.5 in) paper/Kevlar cone bass) paper/Kevlar cone bass
• Frequency range: -6dB at 30Hz and 50kHz
• Frequency response: 46Hz – 28kHz ±3dB
• Dispersion Within 2dB of reference response Horizontal: over 60o arc, Vertical: over 10o arc
• Sensitivity: 89dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
• Harmonic distortion 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m) <1% 90Hz – 22kHz, <0.5% 120Hz – 20kHz
• Nominal impedance: 8 W (minimum 3W)
• Crossover frequency: 350Hz, 4kHz
• Amplifier Power: 30W – 300W into 8W on unclipped programme
Height: 990mm (39 in) cabinet only, 1025mm (40.4 in) including plinth but not feet
Width: 200mm (7.9 in) cabinet only 320mm (12.6 in) including plinth
Depth: 300mm (11.8 in) cabinet only321mm (12.6 in) inc. grille and terminals but not plinth370mm (14.6 in) including plinth
Cabinet: Rosenut, Gloss Black, Satin WhiteGrille: Black, Black,Grey