- The P7 Wireless headphones sound just as good as their wired siblings and are designed and balanced by the engineers behind our flagship 800 Series Diamond loudspeakers.
- By using high-quality Bluetooth aptX, the P7 Wireless headphones let you stream Hi-Fi quality music from your smartphone, tablet or computer with the minimum of fuss
- The P7 Wireless driver diaphragm borrows from Bowers & Wilkins advanced speaker design. The result is more precise, controlled movement, and another leap forward in headphone sound quality.
- P7 Wireless’ smart battery offers an incredible 17-hours wireless music playback. It’s simple to charge via USB too and if you want to save your battery then the headphones are also supplied with a conventional headphone cable.
- P7 Wireless are crafted from the finest materials, including aluminium and sheepskin leather, not just for performance but also luxury and durability. Ultra-soft cushioning makes them very easy on the ears for the longest of listening sessions.
Technical features: Nylon damped cone CCAW coil, Dual cavity changeable ear cushions, Bluetooth v4.1, Class 2 Folding (hinged) design
Drive units: 2x ø40mm (1.6in) full range
Frequency range: 10Hz to 20kHz
Impedance: 22 ohms (passive)
Distortion (THD): <0.3% (1KHz/10mW) Inputs: 3.5mm stereo jack (TRS 3-pole unbalanced stereo spec.) Micro USB 2.0 (Battery Charging, Service and FW updates), 2x microphones supporting CVC2 algorithm Bluetooth codecs: aptX (standard latency), AAC, SBC Weight: 325g