Designing the CX Series amplifiers was a labour of love; the product of a team dedicated to extracting every drop of pleasure and detail from all genres of music. These amplifiers will help you discover a new dimension of sound.
And because we’ve designed it with digital in mind, it features two optical inputs and a co-axial digital input so you connect up all of your digital sources. Add an optional BT100 Bluetooth dongle and you’ve got aptX streaming direct from your smartphone or tablet, allowing access to music from Spotify, Youtube, and a host of others.
To journey deeper into the music you love, the CXA60 has been designed from the ground up with built-in digital to analogue conversion capabilities.
Using a high-specification 24-bit/192kHz WM8740 DAC chip from Wolfson, the CXA60 offers a powerful upgrade for all your digital sources.
Analogue sources are equally well catered for with four RCA inputs and a front 3.5mm Aux jack. In use, the CXA60 is a delight. The floating effect of the chassis, the brushed finish, the easy-to-read front panel, they’re all designed to create a hi-fi amplifier that’s as beautiful on the outside as it’s well engineered on the inside. Whatever your source, the CXA60 will reveal new depths and layers of sound, letting you re-discover your favourite music.
- Power output:60W RMS into 8 Ohms, 90W RMS into 4 Ohms
- DAC:Wolfson WM8740
- Frequency Response:<5Hz– 60kHz +/-1dB
- Analogue audio inputs4 x RCA, 1 x 3.5mm MP3 input (front panel)
- Digital audio inputs: 1 x S/PDIF coaxial, 2 x TOSLINK optical, Bluetooth via BT100 (not supplied)
- Compatibility:TOSLINK optical, S/PDIF coaxial, BT100 Bluetooth receiver
- Outputs:Speakers A+B, 3.5mm Headphone, Preamp Output, Subwoofer Output
- Max power consumption:600W
- Standby power consumption:<0.5W
- Dimensions (H x W x D)*:115 x 430 x 341mm (4.5 x 16.9 x 13.4”)
- Weight:8.3kg (18.3lbs)