With a highly regarded premium Wolfson Digital to Analogue Converter (DAC), a superior servo system and precision transport, the CD10 will harness every drop of information from your favourite discs and deliver uncompromised signals to your matching Topaz amplifier.
The CD10 is simply poles apart from its rivals thanks to genuine hi-fi circuitry to truly enhance your music experience. Key to these is double-sided surface-mount technology which has enabled Cambridge Audio’s engineers to employ much shorter signal paths for improved precision and clarity.
- Digital to analogue converterWolfson Microelectronics WM8761
- Filter2-pole Butterworth filter
- Supported disc formatsCD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW/CD-ROM; MP3/MP3 Pro/WMA
- Frequency response(+/-0.4dB) 20Hz – 20kHz
- THD @ 1Khz 0BFs<0.006%
- THD @ 1Khz -10dBFs<0.01%
- S/N ratio, A weighted>95dB
- Crosstalk @1kHz<-98dB
- Crosstalk @20kHz<-95dB
- Output impedance<50 Ohms
- Playback muteA 5 millisecond mute at the beginning of each track to avoid pops or thumps that can occur when a track is skipped or started, either due to artefacts on the CD or recording or pickup/noise in the mechanism.
- Max. power consumption15W
- Dimensions (WxHxD)80 x 430 x 305mm
- Weight4.3Kg (9.5lbs)