A serious hi-fi receiver to make the most of everything from MP3 to vinyl
The most powerful amplifier in the Topaz range is designed to be the heart of your high-end separates system. A room-filling 85 watts per channel is backed by a dedicated subwoofer output as well as two sets of speaker outputs – so you can listen in two rooms at once or bi-wire your main speakers for a true audiophile performance.
In keeping with our famous “Sound First” audio principles, our audio-obsessed boffins have insisted on using premium components throughout in a quest for perfection. Toroidal transformers, usually only seen in high-end separates, offer stunning music reproduction and minimal distortion. And the SR10 uses the same discrete output stages as our Azur AV receivers costing twice the price.
However you like your music, the SR10 has it covered. It boasts a built-in phono stage, so you can instantly connect a turntable; a direct front panel input for iPod, smartphone or other MP3 player – no need for a dock and no fiddling around; and built-in FM/AM radio with RDS. Four inputs on the back let you connect CD player and even DVD, Blu-ray or TV.
The Topaz SR10 is a winning combination of power and purity, putting far pricier competitors to shame.
- Power output85W RMS into 8 Ohms
- Frequency response(-1dB) 5Hz – 50kHz
- THD (unweighted)<0.01% @ 1kHz, 80% of rated power
<0.15% 20Hz – 20kHz, 80% of rated power
- S/N ratio (ref 1W)>82dB (unweighted)
- Input impedances47k Ohms
- Power amp damping factor>50
- Bass/Treble controls Shelving, ultimate boost/cut+/- 10dB @ 100Hz and 20kHz
- Subwoofer output200Hz 2nd order L+R Level follows volume setting
- Max. power consumption500W
- Radio functionAerial inputs FM 75 Ohms, Coaxial. AM 300 Ohms wire loop/single wire
- EuropeAM (522-1629kHz) FM (87.5-108MHz)
- USAM (530-1710kHz) FM (87.5-108MHz)
- Dimensions (WxHxD)430 x 110 x 340mm
- Weight8.1Kg (17.8lbs)