The V90-LPS’s distortion is very low. Noise ratio is extremely low and all but inaudible.
Overload margin is easily adequate for any current cartridge.
All in all, the V90-LPS accomplishes everything necessary for a phono stage.
There are many phono stages that are far more expensive and make extraordinary claims for their performance. In contrast, the modest V90-LPS just gets on with the job of doing everything you could reasonably expect from a phono stage.
If you want top notch performance, and don’t care about the alleged conferred status of buying a high-priced product that offers no better performance than the V90-LPS, then we are of a like mind.
- Input impedance: 47kOhm (MM), 100Ohm (MC)
- Input sensitivity: 3.0mV (MM), 400μV (MC) – for 300mV out
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01% (MM/MC) – @ 1kHz, 300mV out
- Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal / Noise ratio (A weighted): >80dB (MM), >70dB (MC)
- Input overload margin: 15dB (MM), 22dB (MC)
- RIAA response: +/- 0.25dB
- MM: 1 pair RCA sockets
- MC: 1 pair RCA sockets
- 1 pair RCA sockets
- Dimensions – WxHxD (mm): 170 x 47 x 102
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 600g / 1.1 kg
- Supplied Accessories
- 1x 12v 500mA DC power supply