- New power transformers. Heavy-duty, dual-mono, power transformers increase control and detail. Addional windings were added to each transformer for improved synergy with the optional PhonoLogue MM Phonostage. The preamp weighs in at a substantial 37.5 pounds.
- Home theater pass-thru. Straight from the critically-acclaimed DiaLogue Series, this direct-line circuitry means less noise and coloration over unity gain circuits.
- New front end circuitry. Optimized to use two 12AU7 tubes per channel. Combines with the improved power transformers to further lower distortion, dropping by a factor of 20 at output levels above one volt! This in turn dramatically improves sound quality.
- PTP-circuit. If the power transformer should overheat, this innovative “Power Transformer Protection” circuit cuts primary power, allows the preamp to cool down, then resets itself.
- Full-function remote. Slim, anodized aluminum remote, controls volume, mute, and source selection, as well as Play/pause and Stop/eject functions of the new ProLogue Premium CD Player.
Frequency Response: 4Hz-85kHz +/- 3dB
Gain: 12 dB
THD: Less than 1% at full power
S/N Ratio: 109 dB unweighted
Input Sensitivity: 200mV
Input Impedance: 100k Ohms
Output Impedance: 2800 Ohms
Power Consumption: 46 Watts
Dimensions: 14.5” x 8” x 15.5” – 37 cm x 20 cm x 40 cm (WxHxD)
Weight: 37,5 lbs – 17 kg
Inputs: 4 pair RCA, 1 pair HT bypass
Outputs: 4 pair RCA, 1 pair HT bypass
2 pair variable pre-amp outputs
Tube Complement: 4- 12AU7