Moreover, its tri-mode design allows you to select from one of three different digital noise cancellation modes based on different acoustic environments:
Mode 1: Optimised for commutes on trains, subways, buses, cars and short distance flights.
Impact: Focus on low frequency range (100 to 400 Hz), Average -23dB active noise cancellation
Mode 2: Optimised for use on long-haul flights and in air-conditioned rooms.
Impact: Focus on mid frequency range (400 to 3000 Hz), Average -23dB active noise cancellation
Mode 3: Optimised for on-the-go use, in crowded environments or other loud surroundings.
Impact: Balance between low and mid frequency ranges (100 to 3000 Hz), Average -15dB active noise cancellation
With NoiseGard™ / digital, the CXC 700 offer an impressive active noise attenuation of up to 23dB and this adds to their already excellent passive noise attenuation of 25 dB (for frequency range above 3000 Hz). This results for a higher enjoyment of your audio with our proven drivers delivering a detailed sound reproduction with clean vibrant bass to your ears.
The CXC 700 are also equipped with TalkThrough function, which mutes the audio input and allows you to listen to your external environment, enabling you to communicate with the flight attendant or your fellow travel mate without removing the ear canal phones.
Their sleek and ergonomic control box houses a single AAA alkaline battery that lasts for up to 16 hours of continuous usage. The intuitive controls for NoiseGard™ / digital, TalkThrough and volume level have been conveniently located so as to allow for quick and easy single-handed adjustments, even in low light conditions such as on an aeroplane.
These versatile ear canal phones are suitable for listening to all types of audio content from both in-flight entertainment systems as well as most types of media devices. A rugged yet elegant protective carry case houses the CXC 700 and their comprehensive range of accessories; making them the perfect travel companion for sophisticated frequent flyers and travellers.
- NoiseGard™ / digital Active Noise Cancellation: Choice of 3 different modes to suit your listening environment.
- TalkThrough function enables you to communicate even without removing the earphones
- Highly advanced acoustic system for excellent audio performance
- Excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise of 25 dB (for frequency range above 3000 Hz)
- Integrated control box enhanced usability and convenience
- Sleek ergonomic design with striking metalized components for a modern, sophisticated look
- Long lasting NoiseGard™ / digital usage – a single alkaline battery lasts up to 16 hours!
- Audio transmission always works – even in passive mode and without the batteries
- Convenient storage pouch and cleaning tool included
- Optimised for in-flight entertainment systems as well as MP3, iPod, iPhone, iPad (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.) and portable media players
2 year warranty
Wearing style: Ear-canal
Impedance: active 6,8 kΩ/passive 42 Ω
Connector: 3.5 mm angled
Frequency response: 20 – 21000 Hz
Sound pressure level (SPL): 111 dB (1kHz/1Vrms)
THD, total harmnic distortion: < 0.5 % Ear coupling: Intraaural (ear canal fit) Cable length: 1.6 m symmetrical Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed Weight: 44 g Attenuation: active 6,8 kΩ/passive 42 Ω Operating temperature: 0 - 40°C Operating time: 16 h Battery Specification: 1 AAA size battery, 1.5 V