The Continuum cone delivers pristine midrange performance by effectively negating the break-up behaviour that can adversely effect this all-important part of the spectrum.
Bracing is essential in keeping a speaker stable, so the character of instruments comes through cleanly. Developed using computer modelling and constructed from wood ply with metal reinforcement, Matrix offers the ultimate in bracing.
The Aerofoil cone’s variable thickness provides added strength where it is needed to maintain its pistonic shape, delivering rock sold bass.
Diamond Dome Tweeters
Incredibly light, yet unbelievably rigid, Diamond is the ultimate tweeter material. Delivering the most revealing, natural treble you will ever hear.
Description: 3-Way Centre Channel Speaker System
• Diamond tweeter
• Continuum cone FST™
• Anti-Resonance plug
• Aerofoil cone bass units
• Optimised matrix
• Solid body tweeter
• Drive Units: 1 x 25mm (1″) diamond dome high-frequency, 1 x 130mm (5″) Continuum cone FST midrange, 2 x 165mm (6.5″) Aerofoil cone bass units
• Frequency Range: 35Hz and 35kHz
• Frequency Response: 45Hz-28kHz ±3dB on reference axis
• Nominal impedance: 8 ohm
• Sensitivity: 90dB SPL/ 1m
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 302mm x 720mm x 326mm;
• Weight: 20k•
Finishes Available: Piano Black Gloss Lacquer, Rosenut Veneer with Black Cloth Grilles and Satin White Cabinet with Grey Cloth Grille