If you’re looking for an amp that never gets ruffled, the AM10 is what your ears have been waiting for. And with a genuine 35 watts per channel it gives some much more expensive competitors a serious run for their money!
From its sleek brushed aluminium exterior it’s hard to imagine the heavy-duty internal design that’s just waiting to bring your music alive. With a fully discrete power amplifier and oversize toroidal transformer, the AM10 is a real wolf in sheep’s clothes! Five inputs mean you can connect all your favourite devices – CD, TV, DVD, iPod etc. and there’s even an in-built phono stage for instant turntable connection. With all these inputs it’s good to know where you are and the AM10’s neat display gives full source and volume feedback. Finally, a supplied remote means you can make the very most of your music wherever you choose to unwind.
- Power output35 watts (into 8 Ohms)
- Frequency response(-3dB) 5Hz – 50kHz
- S/N ratio (ref 1w)>82dB (unweighted)
- THD (unweighted)<0.01% @ 1kHz, 80% of rated power
< 0.15% 20Hz – 20kHx, 80% of rated power
- Max. power consumption260 Watts
- Input Impedance47k Ohms
- Power amp damping factor>50. Shelving, ultimate boost/cut +/- 10dB @ 100Hz and 10kHz
- Dimensions (WxHxD)76 x 76 x 340mm
- Weight5.6kg (12.3lbs)