Precisely because audio signals are so sensitive, we have equipped our Reference NF-202 audio cable with some highly-effective technology: optimum DUO-PE II insulation with air-filled PE tubes, an innovative GAP plug, but also in particular an extremely sophisticated, solid conductor made of high-purity OFC copper, which all ensure uniform transit times and crystal-clear signal transmission. The earth and signal conductors are the same size and arranged symmetrically.
- Symmetrical design (two solid conductors)
- The PE network jacket against micro-vibrations
- Wires made of high-purity OFC copper
- Foil shielding and weave sleeve made of OFC copper
- DUO-PE II insulation around each conductor
- Polyethylene tubes filled with air (best insulator) reduce unwanted capacitance