No distortion, no ambiguity, no blurring of the music’s shades, tones and colours: all is exact, seamless and detailed; absolutely faithful to the original recording, while highlighting subtleties you may never have noticed before. With their transparent, superbly natural sound and extraordinary resolution, they create an airy, spacious soundscape, then invite you in to explore it, uncovering new depths, textures and definition in your music.
The D7 is easy to drive, truly compatible with valve amplifiers, and also genuinely efficient. Undemanding of placement, it has fine stereo and extended powerful bass, sounds upbeat and well balanced, and will drive larger rooms as required. And the build and finish is first rate: what more can one ask?
• Spendor LPZ high frequency driver
• Fifth Generation Twin-Venturi Linear-Flow port
• New Spendor EP77 Polymer cones
• New Kevlar composite cone low frequency bass drivers
• Spendor Dynamic Damping cabinet technology
• Four elegant natural veneer finishes with premium options
• Multi-Award winning
• Calibrated and matched to broadcast reference standard
• British design and manufacture
H x W x D: 980 x 192 x 333mm
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 29Hz – 25kHz
IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms
AMPLIFIER: 25-200 watts