ARCAM has been a pioneer of Compact Disc playback since the development and introduction of the Delta 70 CD player in 1986, our own ground up design. The experience of producing
high quality digital audio products since then has been poured into the ARCAM CD5. New components and materials have been painstakingly analysed and reviewed to ensure brilliant sound quality.
Hi-res audio playback capability is included for FLAC and WAV encoded CD and USB files.
- Specially selected components and materials – to deliver on sound quality
- All new Radia design – Purposeful yet playful
- CD, CD-R, CD-RW playback – to enjoy your favourite album or mix CD
- USB mass storage playback – for your library of music rips and downloads from a USB stick
- Plastic Free Packaging – for easy disposal of natural materials
Frequency Response (filter 1): 20Hz – 20kHz ±0.05dB
Max Analogue Output (0dBFS): 2.1V rms
SNR (A-wtd, ref. 16-bit/24-bit, 0dBFS): 93dB/115dB
Mains Voltage & Power Consumption: AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 12W
Dimensions W x D x H (including feet): 431 x 344 x 83mm
Supplied Accessories: Mains lead(s), Remote control with 2 x AAA batteries, Quick Start Guide, Important Safety Instructions
Product Weight: 6 kg
Shipping Weight: 9 kg