Contact store for details.
For big sound in smaller spaces, you can’t beat the ASW608, the most compact of the 600 Series subwoofers.
Its long-throw 200mm driver allows the ASW608 to move the large volumes of air needed for high-quality low-frequency output, and its audiophile-standard 200W Class D amplifier keeps the unit running cool, even when the music or movie action is whipping up a storm.
In all of the 600 Series subwoofers, the bass driver diaphragms are constructed from a rugged, finely-tuned mix of paper pulp, Kevlar. fibres and resin, which provides the stiffness needed to withstand the tremendous physical forces exerted by the voice coil and pressures inside the cabinet.
Ultra-solid construction delivers slamming bass, drum kicks, and special movie effects. Deformation is minimised; bass precision, power and enjoyment are maximised.
Available in Black and White.
- Description: Active closed-box subwoofer system
- Drive unit: .200mm (8 in) paper/Kevlar. cone long-throw
- Frequency range: -6dB at 23Hz and 25/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Frequency response: Å}3dB 32Hz – 40/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Base Extension: -6dB at 23Hz (position A)
-6dB at 28Hz (position B)
-6dB at 36Hz (position C)
- Amplifier Power output: 200W
- Rated power consumption: 40W/ 0.5W standby
- Input impedance: 33kW
- Signal / noise: >90dB
- Height 260mm (10.2in) not including feet
Width 260mm (10.2in)
Depth 330mm (13in) including grille and controls
Net weight 8.85kg (19.5lb)
Grille Black with Black
Grey with White