Following on from the award winning AE100 and AE300, the AE500 offers a significant step up in audio quality, materials, and cabinet finish. The 500 Series features our newly developed carbon fibre tweeter and mid/bass drivers, designed to match the pistonic power and accuracy of our legendary ceramic aluminium drivers but with improved self-damping for a smoother, more transparent sound.
Offering unparalleled levels of performance, quality and value the result is an audio product with clean, uncluttered lines delivering a thrilling and powerful presentation discerning Acoustic Energy owners have come to expect for over 30 years.
Finished in a choice of Piano Gloss Black, Piano Gloss White or American Walnut wood veneer finishes, the AE500 will easily integrate within any home décor placed on speaker stands or bookshelves.
• Drive Unit: 125mm Carbon Fibre cone
• Tweeter: 25mm Carbon Fibre dome
• Bandwidth: 45Hz-28kHz (+/- 6dB)
• Sensitivity: 87dB • Peak SPL: 113dB
• Power Handling: 120w • Crossover frequency: 2.8kHz Impedance: 6ohms
• Design: 2 way
• Dimensions: 310 x 185 x 260 (HxWxD) Weight: 8Kg (per speaker)
• Finishes: Piano Black Gloss, Piano White Gloss and American Walnut wood veneer