- 1x ø200mm (8in) woven Glassfibre cone bass/midrange
- 1x ø25mm (1in) pivoting soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 35Hz – 35kHz
- Recommended Amp Power: 25 – 130w
- Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m): 88 dB 3-position
- Impedance Nominal (min): 8Ω (4.5Ω)
- Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m): 88 dB
- EQ switch
- Frame diameter: 290mm (11.4in)
- Cut-out diameter: 250mm (9.8in)
- Depth behind surface: 133mm (5.2in)
The entry point among the CI 600 range of 8in in-ceiling speakers, the two-way CCM684 features a 200mm (8in) woven glass fibre cone bass/midrange driver and a soft dome tweeter in a neat circular ceiling mount chassis. As with the other 8in speakers in the range, the tweeter housing pivots for adjustable off-axis treble response. It also comes with an EQ switch, as well as QuickDogs™ and a plug-and-play functionality for easy installation. Part of the CI 600 Series.
There are no reviews yet.