- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 85dB.
- Independent outlets – no outlets are connected together, stopping Differential Mode mains noise cross-contamination.
- Unique conditioning network incorporating a group of four seven-stage filters in a series parallel configuration, delivering extremely low-impedance, high-current power.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 135,000A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system with earth fault protector.
- Four outlets delivering 7,360W continuous power with 35,500W transient ability.
- Unique ISIS© isolation system – totally eliminates resonance from the sub-chassis of Super Titan.
|Number of outlets||4 + Multi-Link/Auxiliary|
|Type of outlets (32A)||Silver-plated 32 Amp Neutrik|
|Type of outlets (20A)||UK, EU, US, CH, AU, ZA|
|Mains inlet||Silver-plated 32 Amp Neutrik|
|Maximum current||32 Amp continuous|
|Total power (nominal 230V)||7,360W continuous power|
|Surge protection||135,000 Amp instantaneous|
|Dimensions||500 x 300 x 500mm (W x H x D)|
There are no reviews yet.