In addition to CD it has 3 digital inputs: coax, optical and asynchronous USB. This makes it particularly useful for set top boxes and/or TV sound improvement. The technical performance is excellent; it has very low distortion, extremely low jitter, excellent signal-to-noise ratio, extremely flat frequency response, exemplary linearity and excellent channel separation.
All in all the M3scd gives excellent CD replay and can act as a versatile digital hub at the same time.
- Jitter: <135 picoseconds peak to peak
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20 kHz -0.2dB max.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >117dB
- THD(+ noise): <0.003% 10Hz to 20 kHz
- Linearity: <0.1dB down to -96dB
- Channel Separation: 105dB 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- DAC:24 bit Delta-Sigma (bit stream) dual differential 8x over-sampling
- 1x line level RCA
- 1x RCA coaxial connector (Digital SPDIF)
- 1x Toslink optical connector (Digital SPDIF)
- 1x Trigger output – 3.5mm (1/8”) mono jack +12V DC
- 1x RCA coaxial connector SPDIF 32-192 kbps
- (16-24 bit stereo PCM)
- 1x TOSLINK optical connector 32-96 kbps
- (16-24 bit stereo PCM)
- 1x USB type ‘B’ connector –
- Asynchronous data stream at up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Trigger in
- Dimensions – WxHxD (mm): 440 x 100 x 380
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 6.05 kg / 9.9 kg
What Connectivity Options Does The M3scd Offer?
The M3scd CD player features optical and coaxial digital outputs, allowing you to connect the M3scd to an external DAC, amplifier or AV receiver.
Do You Offer Warranties and Support?
Audio Solutions products are covered by their respective manufacturers warranty. Get in touch with us on (02) 9317 3330 should you have any questions regarding a specific product’s warranty.
Do You Offer Custom Installations?
Yes. At Audio Solutions we enjoy crafting the perfect home entertainment and automation systems that will exceed your expectations. We are involved in every step of the process – from initial design, installation, commissioning and mostly importantly, tuition. So, from dedicated home cinemas to two-channel music systems, contact us on (02) 9317 3330 for all your custom installation needs.
What Is Your Delivery Process?
Once your order is received, we aim to dispatch your item(s) as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours. We ship Australia wide, with all orders sent via Australia Post or courier.
Orders typically arrive within 2-7 business days depending on your location. Please understand that this is an estimate only. Once your item is dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post who may experience delays as a result of COVID19.