Class Leading Audio Performance
With class leading specifications for noise, distortion, power, stereo separation and volume tracking, the C316BEE is truly in a class of its own. Delivering relaxed, inviting audio, it picks up even the most subtle details from your favourite music and movies.
- Innovative Twist on Proven Technology: Proprietary PowerDrive™ Circuit offers a remarkable combination of high current drive needed for complex loudspeaker loads combined with high levels of undistorted dynamic power. Bjørn Erik Edvardsen, our Director of Advanced Development, developed a simplified version of PowerDrive for the C 316BEE.
- Enviro Chic: Thanks to its innovative technology, standby power consumption is less than 1 watt. The C 316BEE uses lead-free silver solder and is constructed free of hazardous materials.
- Budget-friendly: True to our enviable reputation for creating some of the best performing budget amplifiers of all time, the C 316BEE delivers huge performance without the huge price tag.
- Dynamic Power Reserves: Continuous power is a conservative 40 watts and dynamic power, which is more important for music listening, is remarkably more than 100 watts! Far more usable power on tap than other amps at this price point.
- Keeping it Simple: The C 316BEE has everything necessary for musical enjoyment, yet it is refreshingly limited to the essentials: six inputs, one set of speakers, a headphone jack and full function remote control.
- Impressive Capacity: While the C 316BEE embodies simplicity, it is far from a ‘stripped down’ product. It is fully equipped to be the control centre for a high performance music system.
- Input impedance (R+C): 50kΩ + 100pF
- Input sensitivity, rated power: 200mV
- Maximum input signal: 7V
- Tape Out impedance: Source Z + 600Ω
- Treble: ±5dB at 10kHz
- Bass: ±8dB at 100Hz
- Continuous output power into 8Ω: 40W (16dBW)
- Rated Distortion (20Hz – 20kHz): 0.01%
- Clipping power (maximum continuous power 4/8Ω): 45W
- IHF Dynamic headroom
- 8Ω: +3.5dB
- 4Ω: +4.8dB
- IHF Dynamic power
- 8Ω: 90W (19.5dBW)
- 4Ω: 120W (20.8dBW)
- Damping factor (ref. 8Ω, 1kHz): >200 (ref. 8Ω, 1kHz)
- Voltage gain: 39dB
- Signal / Noise ratio, A-weighted: 95dB (ref. 1W)
- THD + Noise: <0.01%
- Headphone output impedance: 68Ω
- Gross Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 79.8 x 286.2 mm
- Net Weight: 5.52 kg
- Shipping Weight: 6.65 kg
Sydney’s No.1 Trusted Audio Provider
Audio Solutions is Sydney’s leading provider of audio, video and home automation systems for over 20 years. Based in Mascot, our extensive product knowledge, attention to detail and quality customer service are what sets us apart.
With a focus on design and quality, our distinctive range of brands focuses on the best of the best in audio and video technology. With a wide range of speakers, subwoofers, AV receivers and more, we have everything you need to take your music and home theatre system to the next level.
The team at Audio Solutions specialise in providing expert knowledge and custom installations to suit your audio requirements. Reach out to one of our friendly staff members on (02) 9317 3330, complete our contact form or speak to an expert at our Mascot store.