Bring all your entertainment to life with the brilliantly realistic sound of Arc, featuring Dolby Atmos. Enjoy control with your remote, the app, your voice, and Apple AirPlay 2.
Tuned to perfection
Trueplay tuning technology optimises the sound for the unique acoustics of the room where Arc is placed, calibrating the height channels for precise localisation.
Stream music, radio, podcasts, and more from your favourite services with the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2 when the TV is off.
Get crystal-clear dialogue
Arc was carefully tuned with the help of Oscar-winning sound engineers to emphasise the human voice so you never miss a word.
Turn on Speech Enhancement in the app to clarify dialogue when characters talk quietly or action intensifies.
The Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are built right-in so you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands-free.
Easily expand your system
Wirelessly connect Sub and a pair of matching rear surrounds for an even more immersive listening experience.
- Eleven Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to Arc’s acoustic architecture.
- Eight elliptical woofers ensure faithful playback of mid-range and vocal frequencies in addition to rich bass.
- Three precisely-angled silk-dome tweeters create crisp high frequencies and crystal-clear dialogue.
- Far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation so your voice assistant can be readily activated.
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes the speaker to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app, including bass, treble, and loudness.
- Speech Enhancement emphasises the frequencies of the human voice to clarify dialogue.
- Night Sound reduces the intensity of loud sound effects.
Power and Networking
Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
HDMI ARC Port
Use the included HDMI Cable to connect to your TV’s HDMI ARC/eARC input.
Connect to your TV’s optical audio output.
1 10/100 Mbps ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control.
Apple AirPlay 2
Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
Infrared (IR) receiver
Syncs with your TV remote for streamlined control
1.4 GHz A-53
Arc is not compatible with CCFL-backlit TVs (manufactured 2004-2012).
Dimensions – H x W x D
3.4 x 45 x 4.5 inches
(87 x 1141.7 x 115.7 mm)
Black with matte finish
White with matte finish
Indicates the speaker and microphone status and adjusts based on the ambient light of the room to be visible but not distracting.
Capacitive Touch Controls
Tap to play, pause, adjust the volume, and mute the microphones. Swipe right to skip ahead or left to revisit a track.
13.78 lb (6.25 kg)
Arc, Power Cable, HDMI Cable, Optical Audio Adapter, Quickstart Guide, and Legal Booklet
There are no reviews yet.