Get brilliant sound anywhere with the weatherproof and drop-resistant Move. Control with your voice, the Sonos app, and Apple AirPlay 2 at home, and stream via Bluetooth when WiFi isn’t available.
Experience surprisingly deep bass, a wide soundscape, and automatic Trueplay™ tuning that perfectly balances the sound for where you are and what you’re listening to.
Don’t worry about accidental drops or bumps. Move’s components are protected by a hard wearing, shock-resistant case.
No need to plug Move in. Set the speaker on the included indoor charging base for quick power whilst you listen, and get power wherever you need it with an additional charging base.
Features and Specifications
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Responsive audio chime lets you know Sonos Move has heard you and is working on a response.
- Far-field microphone array uses smart voice capture and noise cancellation.
- One downward-firing tweeter creates a crisp, clear high-frequency response that disperses evenly for an ultra-wide soundscape.
- One mid-woofer integrated into the cabinet ensures faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
Power and Networking
USB-C adapters must support one or more of the following output levels: 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/2.25A.
Charging base power supply
Input: 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 1.2A; Output: 18VDC, 2.5A
Supports 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz, and 5GHz.
Stream music and more with Bluetooth when you’re away from home using your phone or another capable device.
Apple AirPlay 2
Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
10 hours per charge
Playback from -10°C to 55°C. Charging from 0°C to 45°C.
H x W x D
9.44 x 6.29 x 4.96 in. (240 x 160 x 126 mm)
6.61 lb (3 kg) including battery
Rated IP56 for protection from dust particles and liquid splashes.
An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you’re always aware when the speaker’s microphone is active.
Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status, and voice feedback.
Sonos Move, charging base, QuickStart Guide, and legal/warranty information.