The AE100² has been designed with a view to achieving high sound pressure levels from a small enclosure. This is obtained principally through the use of a 130mm mid-bass drive unit built around an ultra-high force, long throw motor system. Bass performance is augmented by a slot-shaped duct allowing for a considerable cross-sectional area while negating the issues of air turbulence.
A 25mm soft dome tweeter featuring our Wide Dispersion Technology completes the driver compliment and is housed within a 15mm HDF cabinet. Taking design cues from the award-winning 500 Series and finished in a choice of black or walnut vinyl veneer finishes. The AE100² is sure to look good placed on speaker stands or bookshelves, while delivering a sound that belies its compact size.
• Drive Unit: 130mm paper cone
• Tweeter: 25mm fabric dome
• Frequency Range: 51Hz – 26kHz
• Sensitivity: 87dB
• Peak SPL: 112dB
• Power Handling: 120w
• Crossover Frequency: 2.9kHz
• Impedance: 6ohms
• Design: 2-way
• Grilles: Slim, cloth magnetic fit
• Dimensions: 290 x 165 x 250 (HxWxD)
• Weight: 9.2kg (pair)
• Finishes: Black or Walnut vinyl veneer