- 1x ø200mm (8in) blue Kevlar® cone bass/midrange
- 1x ø25mm (1in) Nautilus™ swirl loaded pivoting aluminium dome tweeter
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 35Hz – 50kHz
- Recommended Amp Power: 25 – 150w
- Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m): 89 dB
- Impedance Nominal (min): 8Ω (4.5Ω)
- Diecast chassis and 3-position EQ switch
- Superior crossover components, connections
- Frame diameter: 290mm (11.4in)
- Cut-out diameter: 250mm (9.8in)
- Depth behind surface: 133mm (5.2in)
- Optional Square Grille Cover GR68SQ
A high performance ceiling-mount speaker featuring a 200mm (8in) Kevlar cone bass/midrange driver with a rigid die-cast chassis, and a Nautilus swirl-loaded aluminium dome tweeter that pivots for adjustable off-axis treble response. A 30mm coil and 100mm magnet make this an incredibly efficient and reliable speaker, with outstanding sound quality and a maximum amp power of 150W. Other features include superior crossovers components, gold plated terminals and a three-position EQ switch.
There are no reviews yet.