Lumina collection is the new Sonus faber line conceived on the notion that it is important to savor time for ourselves
and celebrate life’s precious moments. In today’s world, we have come to fully appreciate our living spaces where these moments come to life.
Our commitment is to deliver a luxury music experience in all Sonus faber homes, which is facilitated through our longstanding tradition of
refined materials and careful craftsmanship.
LESS IS MORE
We executed this minimalistic and perfectly squared design in order to emphasize the quality of materials used. This principal of minimalism directly captures the essence of the product, which was thoughtfully designed in conjunction with the theory “less is more”.
Lumina collection comprises the core values of Sonus faber and its iconic materials, such as real multilayer wood, leather and the natural composition of drivers.
Simplicity remains central to the collection’s identity with its easy set-up, accessible price point, and excellent sound performance, empowering everyone to enjoy a true Sonus faber experience completely made in Italy.
• Iconic D.A.D. (Damped Apex DomeTM) tweeter is the same used in the Sonetto series, featuring a Kurtmueller hand coated soft silk diaphragm of 29mm
• The brand-new 4’’ midwoofer was freshly developed for this collection. It is equipped with the custom-made basket and the diaphragm based on cellulose pulp blended with other natural fibers
• The 5” midranges are from the Sonetto series, featuring Sonus faber’s proprietary natural fiber and paper blend air-dried diaphragm
• The 5’’ woofers were designed from the scratch for this purpose and feature paper pulp cone as well, for a perfect sonic coherence with the rest for the drivers
• The reflex ports give additional versatility for the models’ range, placed on the frontside of the bookshelf and center channel speakers and on the base, down firing, on the floor stander. Thanks to this solution, Lumina speakers are less sensitive to the placement allowing Luminas to sound excellent even when placed close to a backwall or in a bookshelf
• Luminas are provided with two pairs of nickel plated terminals allowing for the upgrade experience provided by bi-wiring and bi-amping
3-way floorstanding loudspeaker system.
Vented box design
Tw: Ø 29 mm high definition DAD™ driver
Md: Ø 150 mm paper cone driver
W: Ø 2×150 mm paper cone drivers
Optimized amplitude/phase response for optimal space/time performance “Para-cross topology™”. Crossover frequencies: 350 and 3500 Hz.
40 Hz – 24.000 Hz
89 dB SPL (2.83V/1m)
SUGGESTED AMPLIFIER POWER OUTPUT
50W – 250W, undistorted signal
989 x 228 x 277,7 mm
38.9 x 9 x 10.9 in
15,9 Kg each
35.1 lb each
There are no reviews yet.